Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus maybe found some small bugs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andrew8
    Participant

in the legend id=”tagalong_legend” the first icon that shows is using span class “slp_tagalong_icon” and rest are using “tagalong_legend_icon”

When you update the location details if you just hit “enter” key in a text box it acts like it saves it but it doesn’t actually save it.

Cici
    Keymaster

Which versions of the Plugin and add-ons are you using? The Power add-on, which version are you using?

Which plugin style are are you using?

andrew8
    Participant

Store Locator Plus™
    Version 4.9.18

Store Locator Plus™ – Experience
    Version 4.9.17

Store Locator Plus™ – Power
    Version 4.9.17

Store Locator Plus™ – Premier
    Version 4.9.17

Two Shades Of Grey

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, I am not sure about hitting enter, I usually click on the “Save” or updqate” box, but I will ask the developer if that is an issue. Thank you for letting us know.

Check versions, there are updates for SLP and Power.

Power had a couple of bugs with zoom and with location sensor so if  those features effects you you will want to auto update.

andrew8
    Participant

I am hesitant about upgrading because I have so much customization’s and it always wipes them out.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, we understand, same thing happens to our site when Woocommerce updates it seems.

You should always make sure you have a recent backup prior to updating, or update on a staging site first if you have concerns.  Some best practices, which we are sure most developers and site owners follow have been outlined in the below doc.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/upgrading-store-locator-plus/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.