Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I’ve got a list of about 2200 stores in a .csv file. Everytime I try to import it, I get a 502 error. Is there a maximum / recommend maximum amount of stores I can upload at one time.

I’ve attached the list for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Are you getting a time out error or a Google error?    SLP does not have a maximum amount you can load. The big issues are caused by 1)  your host/  server limitations (if you are on a shared server)   2) Google Query limitations (and if you are on a shared server every query to the Google Maps API counts not just yours) and 3) Configutration

From first glance, your csv file looks ok. See Troubleshooting for common issues and look under the documentation on the page below for the section “Large List Imports:

Import suggestions

Could you provide your Plugin Environment and site url when you are posting  in the forums please.

Kevin
    Participant

I’ll check out the links you provided. I”m guessing it has to do with the host (WPEngine) and a timeout of some kind.

Thanks for your help.

http://vnaromatherapy.staging.wpengine.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kevin
    Participant

I’ve got this figured out and resolved. Thanks for you help.

Cici
    Keymaster

Fantastic Kevin, Thanks for letting us know and we will close the post.

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org. If you do not feel it warrants a  5 star (or a 4 star) , please contact us and  let us know how we can improve.   A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Max Store Count’ is closed to new replies.