Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Markers settings are gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

Hello,

After editing the Experience > Map > Markers, the area is no longer showing up in the admin. I tried using a relative URL in the image field for the Location Marker and now that admin area is missing. I tried using Janitor to clear out settings and css, but it didn’t solve the issue.

Thanks,
    Court

Store Locator Plus:4.7.8
    Janitor:4.6.5
    Power:4.7.8

This Info Cached:1491236994
    WordPress Version:4.7.3
    PHP Version:5.6.30-1+deb.sury.org~xenial+1
    MySQL Version:5.7.17
    PHP Limit:268435456
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:256M
    PHP Peak RAM:44 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:8M

Brad
    Participant

Hello,

I was able to clear it out by manually deleting the mysql record and then access this part of the admin. Does Janitor no longer work?

Cici
    Keymaster

Janitor works. I do not understand the first post. What you are referring to when you say markers field is gone in admin? It is still in the base plugin on my test sites and in allthe latest versions.  If you had special icons that were  not saved in your directory or an error referring to an unknown path Please provide a debug or error log from your site.

Brad
    Participant

The admin page for setting the markers for home or locations ends right before the markers area where the text inputs are for entering the urls to be used for home and locations images. Those fields did not exist again on the page until I deleted the database record containing the home marker that I had tried to change. What I did to create this minor disaster was try to use a relative path there. I assumed I could use Janitor to clear out all the settings, but it didn’t work, so I had to search and delete the record myself with some mysql statements.

Cici
    Keymaster

AHA, now I understand. Janitor probably wouldn’t work for that, as you noted. A little  hackery sometimes it works , and well. sometimes its jelly. Thanks for clarifying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.