Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus marker not selectable when editing or adding location and three scrollbars

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maikel
    Participant

When I edit a location it isn’t possible to select a map marker (at the bottom of the page). When I want to select another marker I have to enter the correct complete URL (like this: /wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/images/icons/bulb_azure.png for that marker to get it active and visible. This problem has been around for several versions now and is very annoying. I’ve tried it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome, all on an iMac with Mac OS High Sierra.

Also, there are always two or three scrollbars when editing or adding a location and it’s very difficult to scroll down to change settings because of that. This problem has always been around in all versions and also very annoying.

Cici
    Keymaster

Can you provide your Plugin Environment?

I have no idea what version you are using. The latest version of SLP version 4.9.14 has been changed to use Vueify which should make it much easier to see the edit locations page now . There are many settings and features available, depending on whether you have add-ons or premier. The markers can now be saved in the WP media and the url should not need to be changed once established.

Do you have a specific question?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.