Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ian1
    Participant

Hi,

I have been using SLP, SLP Premier and SLP Power for some time now on my clients website. When I updated to Version 5.5 for both SLP Premier and SLP Power my maps would not show and I received the attached error message in the browser console. I have rolled back to a saved version of 5.1 for both SLP Premier and SLP Power and the maps are now showing OK. I have also included a screen shot of my Plugin Environment. Can you please advise what I can do to fix this issue as I do not like running older versions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Ian the error message on your site now just shows filter undefined. That was fixed with last version of SLP and EXP , etc.

There was an error in SLP 5.5.1, that caused what you are describing but  it was fixed in SLP ver 5.5.2. Just redo these stes

1) Deactivate SLP and Premier and Power and EXP.

2) When you do that you should see the plugins and add-ons telling you new version available, go ahead and update those. See versions available

Also your WP version is outdated, I understand if you do not want to update right away but

Cici
    Keymaster

check the latest versions, SLP is now on 5.5.4

ian1
    Participant

I have made all updates and updated WordPress Core to 5.4 but still no maps and still getting the console error message attached. I have tried several times to reply to this thread but my comments don’t show.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

On your site there is also an error message under index  and your console “Failed to set referrer policy: The value ” is not one of ‘no-referrer’, ‘no-referrer-when-downgrade’, ‘origin’, ‘origin-when-cross-origin’, ‘same-origin’, ‘strict-origin’, ‘strict-origin-when-cross-origin’, or ‘unsafe-url’. The referrer policy has been left unchanged”.

Follow the suggestions  Troubleshooting for other suggestions for Grey MAP or  search not working 

(MYSQL should be 5.6 or higher in accordance with WP best practices)

1) Turn off Settings/Loading indicator under results.. See if that helps

2)Turn on WP Debugger and send us the log to support email?

ian1
    Participant

Hi, I turned off the loading indicator and that seemed to fix the problem. Thank you. I will upgrade the MySQL shortly as well.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, I will create a ticket that the loading indicator is not working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.