Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Map With Bubbles Only – No Search or Listings Results List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Estevan Dufrin
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a simple way of displaying all Listings on the Map without showing the search option, or the listings results list?

I would like to be able to display all of the listings on the map, and allow the user to hover over to get the information. All listings to display automatically.

Is this possible, or does there always need to be a search input for the map to populate. I’ve tried several options, but always get a blank screen, or the map without any listings.

Thanks. Estevan

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your plug-in environment, see Posting guidelines.

What to Buy FAQ in docs

Cici
    Keymaster

I see you bought premier last year. if you downloaded and activated the experience add-on available to you.

There is a checkbox under Settings / Search to “hide search form”

Results layout under settings there is an order by A to Z

Under Settings results, check off show all locations, make sure the radius is large enough for initial search

More results Interaction settings

Map Info bubble layout 

Cici
    Keymaster

The info bubbles are not order by…is that what you are asking?  I am confused. You do not want results but you want the map points and you want them alphabetical. So basically you want a map of the world with markers where people can just hover over them without ever having done a search?  I am not sure how that would be done.

All listings to display automatically.”  

Listings are results displayed. Not just points on a map.

I am not sure how to do this can you clarify a scenario of how you envision this to work  using a locator

Estevan Dufrin
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Map With Bubbles Only – No Search or Listings Results List’ is closed to new replies.