Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Map refresh after submit a search

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

When we make a search in the map : https://www.worldartfoundations.com/map/

After press the button submit, you see the results for 1 second but after the page refresh alone. How to remove this refresh behaviour ?

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide the information requested in the posting guidelines 

I do not know what versions you are using of the plugin

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide the information need to assist you.  Did you have a back-up before you updated?  You are using discrete search both country and city? Do you have CSS?

Need Plugin environment see what is needed refer to the posting guideline.

What is your radius behavior set at? (Always use, use after search, do not use?)

Which combination of Discrete search selectors are you using...see the list here

I need this info in order to try and recreate the issue you are having.

Cici
    Keymaster

There may be an issue with discrete search drop down. I have notified the developer but to assist you we need more details, i see you also posted in WordPress forums, Please post info here

Cici
    Keymaster

I think  we may have  found an answer and the developer is working on it, (something happened with the conversion process during last update of the add-ons that were grabbing from old legacy code)

To  fix…

Restore your last known working backup of SLP to a staging/test server.

Export your settings using the JSON export tool. (this has been part of SLP  under Settings/Tools tab

Import to the live site.

And it will get MOST settings.

Cici
    Keymaster

Nic I am a little confused by this element for your country dropdown

<div id=”addy_in_country” class=”search_item es_category_selector”><label for=”addressInputCountry”>Country</label><select id=”addressInputCountry” name=”addressInputCountry” onchange=””><option value=””>– Search By Country –</option><option value=”Argentina”>Argentina</option><option value=”Australia”>Australia</option><option value=”Australië”>Australië</option><option value=”Austria”>Austria</option><option value=”Bangladesh”>Bangladesh</option><option value=”Belgium”>Belgium</option><option value=”Brasil”>Brasil</option><option value=”Canada”>Canada</option><option value=”China”>China</option><option value=”Czechia”>Czechia</option><option value=”Denmark”>Denmark</option><option value=”England U.K.”>England U.K.</option><option value=”Finland”>Finland</option><option value=”France”>France</option><option value=”Germany”>Germany</option><option value=”Greece”>Greece</option><option value=”India”>India</option><option value=”Indonesia”>Indonesia</option><option value=”Italy”>Italy</option><option value=”Japan”>Japan</option><option value=”Jordan”>Jordan</option><option value=”Korea”>Korea</option><option value=”Lebanon”>Lebanon</option><option value=”Marokko”>Marokko</option><option value=”Martinique”>Martinique</option><option value=”Mexico”>Mexico</option><option value=”Monaco”>Monaco</option><option value=”Morocco”>Morocco</option><option value=”Netherlands”>Netherlands</option><option value=”New Zealand”>New Zealand</option><option value=”Nigeria”>Nigeria</option><option value=”Norway”>Norway</option><option value=”Poland”>Poland</option><option value=”Portugal”>Portugal</option><option value=”Russia”>Russia</option><option value=”South Africa”>South Africa</option><option value=”South Korea”>South Korea</option><option value=”Spain”>Spain</option><option value=”Sweden”>Sweden</option><option value=”Switzerland”>Switzerland</option><option value=”Thailand”>Thailand</option><option value=”The Netherlands”>The Netherlands</option><option value=”Tunisia”>Tunisia</option><option value=”Turkey”>Turkey</option><option value=”U.A.E”>U.A.E</option><option value=”U.A.E.”>U.A.E.</option><option value=”U.K.”>U.K.</option><option value=”U.S.A.”>U.S.A.</option><option value=”Ukraine”>Ukraine</option><option value=”United Kingdom”>United Kingdom</option><option value=”USA”>USA</option><option value=”Zweden”>Zweden</option></select><input type=”hidden” name=”country_selector_discrete” value=”1″></div>

Also the City drop down…The city dropdown usually shows the city and state (if there is one) but your site shows just a city name ,,,,there can be a conflict when you are using both city dropdown and country dropdown.

What plugin style (under Settings/View) are   you using??

Nicolas
    Participant

The current website :

https://www.worldartfoundations.com/map/

The older staging website :

https://ww2.worldartfoundations.com/map/

Before, all the map worked like a charm. Now, nothing work (search by Country, keyword or anything).

We cannot rollback a WooCommerce shop with order and cancel our previous maintenance and content writing.

Cici
    Keymaster

We have some Beta pre releases  you can test out on the staging site.  I have tried to get an email to you. I can send you them if attachments can get to you ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.