Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Map not showing when location sensor is enabled since update to version 4.9.3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Maikel
    Participant

Hi,

The map is not showing (initially) when location sensor is enabled since update to version 4.9.3.
    When doing a search e.g. with zipcode, the map is showing up.
    I’ve already tried setting the WordPress language to English (was Dutch) because that was an issue in previous version, but that doesn’t make a difference.

The site is https, maybe that’s part of the issue. Forcing javascript also doesn’t make a difference.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Maikel,

There was a recent issue that came up with Google and the developer discovered some shenanigans behind the scenes with javascript and Google. (Not sure if it effected the map portion)

Could you please provide your Plugin environment and site url? ( see guidelines of what we need to be able to assist you)

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/forums/topic/looking-for-technical-support-from-the-slp-team-in-the-forum/

Cici
    Keymaster

Maikel, Did you only update SLP to 4.9.3? Did you see the notification to also update Power to 4.9.3?

Cici
    Keymaster

Maikel, Did you only update SLP to 4.9.3? Did you see the notification to also update Power to 4.9.3?

Maikel
    Participant

I only updated SLP, there’s no notification (yet) to update Power to 4.9.3. It’s still on 4.9.1

Maikel
    Participant

Oh, I see now that in my account I can download it manually. I’ll try that and let you know if it works.

Maikel
    Participant

Yes, I updated the power add-on to version 4.9.3, and now the map shows up again with location sensor enabled. Thanks for your swift response!

Cici
    Keymaster

ok, you wanted the map to show up correct? We are looking at any conflicts with javascript as there were some changes made. My test site everything worked properly .

Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.