Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Map Markers Not Showing up

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

Hello,

I recently moved my WordPress install to another location. The folder was “/products” and now is “/catalog”. For some reason the store locator is not showing my map markers anymore. Does anyone have any idea why this is not working? I use the DIVI theme by Elegant Themes and they said the jquery is no longer an issue on their end. All plugins (tagalong, pro pack and SLP) are at their latest versions.

Here is the page:

http://premiercopperproducts.com/catalog/store-locator/

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

As per the email response, posting here as it may help others:

you replied

If I search Chicago IL within 500 miles I get a list of locations back from the server.

The map markers are not displayed. The marker is set blank. There are a few ways this happens:

1) The default marker is set to blank, not set, or set to a URL that is not valid/available to the public.

Go to the Experience / Map tab and make sure your map marker is set properly. Copy the marker URL into a new private browser window and make sure it loads in private mode to test that is is readable by the general public.

2) The category marker is set to blank, not set, or is an invalid URL. The category marker takes precedence over the default marker unless “Use Default Markers” is set under the Tagalong tab.

Go to the “Category Manager” on the Tagalong tab and check the markers/icons assigned to each category using the same method as above.

I also noticed the “search by tag” field is displaying, the second entry box on your search form. Not sure if that is intentional. You can turn it off if desired via the Experience/Search tab. If you want to keep it you may want to consider prefixing it with a label.

Khalil
    Participant

My map markers are showing up, but I’m having an issue getting my map markers to display the categorized map pins with the tagalong .

The map is only displaying the default pins. I’m sure it’s just a setting that I’ve missed, but I’ve tried the obvious options and can’t get it sorted.

http://www.acritec.com/where-to-buy-acritec/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

We need your Plugin environment, are you ujsing the latest tagloing with the latest SLP? Is the file path correct where your icons are located.  Do you see under Tagalong Tab the box under MAPS. If it is checked it will use your default markers and not your tagalong markers

For settings on Tagalong and Markers, see the Documentation here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.