Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Map Display/Hide until search

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FreshPoint
    Participant

Hi.

I have a question about this and the ‘show image until search’ feature.

It doesn’t seem to hide the map though it (if i choose the ‘show image until search’ instead of the ‘hide until search’) it does show an image on top of the map.

Is it supposed to change a class when search is submitted? Or change some styling on the map wrapper div?

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you please provide your Plugin Environment and site url per the Posting Guidelines?

Looking for Technical Support

Read Before Posting Guidance

I do not understand what you are asking but no it  wont change any styling, the check boxes are on/off (you can look at Extended Data Manager to see what controls what and if it is Boolean,Integer or text)

You can also emulate the functions using shortcodes.

The hide map until search will show a search form but without a map under it until someone enters whatever into the search form.  At least it does on my site.  I tested both Hide Map until search and show image until search, it also works in conjunction with the Results, Disable initial directory etc. If it is not behaving that way, please ensure your versions are updated and /or see if your theme is interfering in anyway  or use the debugger. I have not seen any recent reports concerning the hide map function

SLP shortcodes attributes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Map Display/Hide until search’ is closed to new replies.