• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

Hello There,

I have an active premier subscription and read in this article that Map Clusters  should be available for me. However, the checkbox is not available for me. I am currently on Version 4.2.67. Please advise.

Thanks,

Craig

Cici
    Keymaster

That feature wasnt available on 4.2 versions , you need to upgrade to the current versions , please provide your plugin environment when posting per the guidelines, thx

Craig
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve upgraded to 4.4.34 and still don’t see the clusters checkbox. I’ve conformed this in Safari Version 9.0.3, Firefox 42.0, and Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87.

Please advise. I can provide a temporary admin login for you directly.

Thanks,

Craig

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin Environment,  (see guidance here) which will include versions of all the add-ons, Premier , Exp etc.

Premier is version 4.4.03 , you should be using Experience add on as well if you are current on your subscription. (it will replace, deactivate the Enhanced Search, Enhanced Results etc, it will update and not re-set)  There is also a new release 4.4.35 for people who are using old versions of php

With the new format the clusters checkbox is not where you may have seen it before.

It is under Experience/Map/and about half way down a section called Premier. Your back end under Map should look like this if you have EXP 4.4.xx and Premier 4.4.01 or higher

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Craig
    Participant

Hello Cici,

I am sorry that I did not attach the plugin environment. Here it is. I do not see the checkbox where you are describing it so something must be out of date.

What should I do next?

Thanks,

Craig

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Oh yeah…. everything is woefully out of date,  so SLP 4.4 wont work with 4.2 versions correctly, that is probably why you dont see it, and cluster markers wasnt introduced until July 2015…Here is the change log for Premier under the news article.

we went to 4.3 back last July – August 2015 and went to 4.4 packs in December-Jan

Everything is out of date and needs to be updated. First Real Estate Extender is no longer an add-on, if you aren’t using it delete it , its just weighing you down. It was a third party add-on and that person did not support or maintain it so we took it off the market and will not be supporting/maintaining it.

Next go to your account and see what is available for you to update, you should see the Experience Add-on  which replaces Enhanced Results, Enhanced Search, Enhanced Map and the Widgets…and all the others, ProPack, Directory Builder, Social Media extender  are version 4.4.their current version, are you not getting notifications of updates?

The Experience Add-on will automatically deactivate the old Enhanced add-ons.

You have access to the account correct? I see that it was purchased under Franks name but same business email address.

I looked under his subscription order and it is active and you do have all the current downloads available.

let me know if you have any problems

Cici
    Keymaster

Craig, I am checking your subscription again and speaking with Lance. Did he do some custom work for you by any chance? it looks as if your subscription should have ended in Nov 2015. I will get back to you once I have spoken to Lance. thx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Map Cluster’ is closed to new replies.