Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Locator Not showing ANY locations

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Since I updated to 4.92 its not showing any of my locations!!!

http://www.rhpeterson.com

Screenshot of plugin environment attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ben
    Participant

It seems to be a problem with the Power Addon. When i deactivate the Power it works, but it shows all dealers regardless of category.

Cici
    Keymaster

WHEN I LOOK AT YOUR SITE AND WHERE TO BUY IN THE CONSOLE USING BROWSER TOOLS I SEE:
    1.css Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

Is the site url that actually has SLP installed on this page?

http://www.rhpeterson.com/find-a-dealer/

When I search by zip code it shows the location within the radius I selected, assume you have
    disable initial directory under your results settings. Assume you want them to search first?

Ben
    Participant

I need them to choose a category which only works with Power. WHen i activate power, nothing shows up.

Cici
    Keymaster

The site url I saw had Power in the Sources , so it apparently is installed on that page. ….I am totally confused.

Cici
    Keymaster

Do you have a back up of your site and somewhere someone can log in? Are you using a staging site or do you have a virtual site that the developer can look at? Please send the info to contact us with login credentials , make sure you have backed up your site.

Unless you are referring to a staging site, I cannot define your issues, nor recreate them on my test site

Ben
    Participant

It is installed but deactivated.

Cici
    Keymaster

Turn off Cluster markers. Do you have Settings/Results as show locations and disable immediately show locations? We cannot troubleshoot your issue. Can you set up a staging site so we can see your settings? Power does not have any settings in it that would disable your locations being shown.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please activate Power or provide s with a login, you can send the login info to Contact us. Please note we will not change anything on your site but we require you to have a back up of your site and a staging site is preferred. check with your hosting company.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Ben – Power is not breaking your search. It is enabling categories and since you have set your site to FORCE a category by removing the “Any” option it is going to automatically filter your list to the first category on the drop down.

If you’ve set the center of your map ( Settings > Map > Center Map At ) to the United States and set your initial radius ( Settings > Search > At Startup > Initial Radius ) to 100 miles and have turned off the “Any” (show all) option on the category drop down you end up with this on the first map load:

Show me all locations within 100 miles of the center of the USA that are in the category “ABC – First Category”.

Now if someone enters their zip code and you have the radii options default ( Settings > Search > Radii Options , the default is in parens) set to 200 miles and STILL have that forced category then someone typing in 29464 as their zip is going to get:

Show me all locations within 200 miles of 29464 that are in category “ABC – First Category”.

I have been working with a number of clients the past week on various customization and support retainers that are using categories and Power 4.9.1 + SLP 4.9.2 without any issues.

Maybe the issue is in Power 4.9.1 but I’m guessing it is your configuration you’ve put in place not the software itself.

Ben
    Participant

I went through the notes above with a fine tooth comb. Cicis recommendation to turn off Cluster Markers seems to have corrected my issue.

Will keep testing, but i think im ok.

Thanks,
    Ben

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Ben.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Awesome Ben, Keep us posted if you need additional help or support. The Premier features and all the functionality with the add-ons can become pretty complex so we offer our Premier customers support here and via email. If you need a special CSS SLP gallery style, we would be pleased to assist you.

If you have a chance and wish to leave a positive review : i.e
    the support you have received. And could leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org , it improves our site presence and ability to continue adding functionality.

If you do not feel the plug-in warrants 4 or 5 stars please reach out to us via the form in the Contact Us, link and let us know how we can improve.

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/store-locator-le/reviews/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Locator Not showing ANY locations’ is closed to new replies.