Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Locations page not working

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NeilATB
    Participant

Cannot access locations on this plugin- the page simply doesn’t load and comes up with the error (see screenshot). Not changed anything recently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Robert
    Participant

I’m having the same problem.  Tried updating SLP, ProPack, and EnhancedMap – no change.  Also added Janitor addon, but not sure how to use it.  This has us dead in the water, very annoying.

– Bob

Cici
    Keymaster

Neil
    and Bob

If you cant get to your Locations page you might have a setting in the SLP admin UI panel under locations , i.e.” the no. of locations per page to display too high”. You might need to use Janitor to reset, but since I do not see any pictures about your plugin environment, site url etc…I do not know  what you are referring to…..please provide information as requested in POSTING Guildelines. The screenshot does not show me anything. It could be your server, I have no idea.

Bob, you may be annoyed but unless you provide information as requested in two sticky notes at top of forum i.e. the POSTING GUIDELINES, (READ BEFORE POSTING) , as explained, you need to provide information about your plugin , your site url, etc….we are also “dead in the water” as far as helping you which is not out intent.  This is a question we ask people over and over again which is why we have made it a sticky note at top of forum.

Bob, if you read posting guidelines, “glomming” onto someones post with a “me too” isn’t very useful information for us. The other person who posted first could have a number of different configuration on his site, WP versions, SLP version, different WP theme…and multiple other plugins that may effect any number of things.  So unless you are sitting next to him and see the same setup it may not be the same issue. See Troubleshooting  You will see a lot of information as to why and what can break your plugin or your site or SLP.

If either of you would like assistance you need to provide the information requested in the POSTING GUIDLEINES, at the very least your PLUGIN ENVIRONMENT.
    If you need to use Janitor Read the JANITOR documentation on the product page, there are also helpful texts in the plugin itself.  it is free. Make sure your SLP plugins and ADDONs are deactivated first and that you have a back up,  if you need to delete locations. If it is just an issue of not seeing locations loading under Locations page in the back end….try this:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    NeilATB
    Participant

thank you for your reply- Ive reset the amount per page which was set to 5000 using janitor- however the page still doesn’t load- what info can i send you to get this sorted?

Cici
    Keymaster

@ Neil

Are you able to send a screenshot of your Plugin environment showing your Plugin versions and your configuration?  Are you on the latest versions of SLP? What other add-ons are you running?

I am not sure how much help we can do on this end if you are having server issues. Are you on a shared host for instance?  See the Troubleshooting documentation that provides you with a few plausible examples of issues that can occur.

@ Bob

There is a new version of Janitor out there was an issue with Janitor not saving the resets. Make sure your plugins are deactivated when using Janitor and Upload the most recent version

Release note video

how to use Janitor, Update to version 4.4.03.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.