Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Locations not visible in dashboard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pete Bretz
    Participant

Hi,

We’re running ver. 4.9.14 of SLP, Premier, Experience, and Power. When I visit the Locations page of SLP, every record says – Inactive. Geocode to activate. I’ve created an API Key and entered into SLP > General > Server. If I search data from the search page we’ve been using on our website, data is still accessible. Thanks for any suggestions on how to clear up the Inactive. Geocode to activate issue.

Pete

Cici
    Keymaster

Are you adding a new API key or updating an old API key?

If a new key did you add restrictions? if so the geocoding portion will not work with SLP version 4.9.14 or lower.

As a result of the Google API changes that will be in effect June 11, we are changing this in the next release (Version 4.9.15 )s this week . Once version 4.9.15 of SLP is released you will have the ability to add HTTP referrer restrictions if you also obtain the Google Geocoding Key
    (The Google API key used for back-end geocoding of locations.)

In the meantime double check your key

Cici
    Keymaster

Peter, did your glitch go away?

Cici
    Keymaster

Peter,

Is your customer or any of your customers using Third Party add-ons? If so please note that they are not working since DeBaat has not updated them. We are trying to work something out with him,they were “bonus add-ons” for Premier customers only. in the meantime we had to deactivate his plug-ins with SLP version 4.9.16 since they were crashing sites when people updated SLP to 4.9.15.

P.S> We noted your Premier subscription renewal has not been paid.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Locations not visible in dashboard’ is closed to new replies.