Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Locations & Map are Missing

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    flotation1
    Participant

Went to edit some information on our SLP profiles this morning and when I went to review my changes, the map is blank and no locations appear.

http://aluminumboatdocks.com/find-aluminum-boat-dock-dealer/

not really sure what happened.

I figured it could have been the WordPress 4.5.2 update so i even restored a backup to 4.5.1 last version where i know for certain that SLP was working properly… still the same issue.

thank you for your help.

flotation1
    Participant

UPDATE:

upon debugging, i noticed something was causing my jquery 1.12 to fail on the load.  for some reason my theme didn’t update as it should.  everything is working now.

//close

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know, I was going to suggest that, there were a lot of issues that caught people unaware so lance wrote a post about it when I found the info in the WP Master list. Post Where is my Map

Hope the info and the read provides you some useful info.

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating onWordPress.org. A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Locations & Map are Missing’ is closed to new replies.