Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support License not in Valid Format

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pswann
    Participant

Hi CiCi,

I am working on our staging site and transferring all of our store locations to the staging site. I’ve uploaded the latest SLP plug-ins. However, when I have tried to input our User ID and Subscription ID I keep receiving the error message that License for User #### is not in a valid format. Now, yesterday afternoon, 6/19/18, it did validate for a brief period. I’ve uploaded the error.

I’ve also exported the store pages but the existing site. What is the best way to export the existing locations?
    Thanks,
    Marcya

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Double check that you do not have any proceeding spaces in the license if you copied it over (there may be a space in the front, I know that has happened to me before.)
    As far as exporting……you can export using the Power add-on.

SLP 4.9.16 there is a Load locations data from any WP site , but it will not transfer (load) categories.

https://www.storelocatorplus.com/load-locations-from-wordpress-sites/

Cici
    Keymaster

Double check that you do not have any proceeding spaces in the license if you copied it over (there may be a space in the front, I know that has happened to me before.)
    As far as exporting……you can export using the Power add-on.

SLP 4.9.16 there is a Load locations data from any WP site , but it will not transfer (load) categories.

https://www.storelocatorplus.com/load-locations-from-wordpress-sites/

pswann
    Participant

Thanks! It worked this time and I was able to import all of the locations using the Import with Power. I was also able to import all of the categories using the WordPress import.
    Marcya

pswann
    Participant

CiCi,

I just wanted to update you. I had the subscription ID inputted and it was validated but then I was trying to update the Google API key and it invalidated the SLP Premier Subscription. I have it validated again. Not sure what is happening.

Once we get this switched to the home location, I will discuss with our team the My SLP Plus.
    Thanks,
    Marcya

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update. Let us know if you have any issue after you get the Google API key switched over. One should not effect the other but it could be a cache issue. Also, which version of SLP and Premier did that happen on?

pswann
    Participant

CiCi,

It could possibly be a cache issue but I have been clearing the cache quite a bit so I am unsure. It also happened when I enabled pages in the General tab this afternoon.
    Once I go back and redo my subscription key then I am good to go again.

Here is my plugin information:
    Store Locator Plus:4.9.16

Experience:4.9.14

Power:4.9.15
    +Pages

Premier:4.9.16

Janitor:4.9

Site URL:http://enmarket.com/2018

This Info Cached:1529596228

Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.9.6

PHP Version:5.4.45

MySQL Version:5.5.51

PHP Limit:256M

WordPress General Limit:40M

WordPress Admin Limit:256M

PHP Peak RAM:48 MB

PHP Post Max Size:512M

Cici
    Keymaster

hmm, I will see if the developer has any ideas on why that would happen since I cannot reproduce on my test site. thanks for providing the plugin info.

Are you also migrating site to HTTPS protocol?

pswann
    Participant

I am pushing that once we migrate the site that we also migrate to https and to MySLP. Our renewal for SLP is in August.
    Thanks,
    Marcya

Cici
    Keymaster

Coolness!

I mentioned to Lance about the Premier input etc, I tested on my site and did not lose my Premier Subscription info and I tested by enabling/disabling but that is something that you would have to ctach at just the right time to duplicate. He mentioned that if the server drops/loses connections it could be an issue — but normally SLP only checks the license maybe once per day or week. he wasnt sure exactly. (I caught him in the middle of something so that was off the top of his head answer)

Thanks for getting back to me. Good luck with this major endeavor!

Cici
    Keymaster

We have been responding to your emails through our Support email. We are receiving not delivered, you might want to check your spam folders for any replies from myslp or SLP support

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘License not in Valid Format’ is closed to new replies.