Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Are there options for adjusting the layout of the map display? Can we have the store listings show on the left or right side of the map instead of below the map? Are there examples of map templates anywhere or can anyone show what they have done with the maps?

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes:

Go to Settings/View

There are lots of plugin styles there.  You didnt mention if you had any add-ons.

Depending on what add-ons you have determines which options are available for you  in addition to the ones shown.

Additional information in the documentation here,

Terry
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. The plugins I have are as follows…

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>WPML CMS Nav</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>WPML Sticky Links</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>WPML String Translation</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>WPML Translation Management</span>

I’ll have a look at that documentation link.

Cici
    Keymaster

When we ask for Plugin environment we do not mean other peoples plugins. There is actually under the side menu if you click on  Store Locator Plus  you will see drop down , see an INFO Tab.? .under the INFO tab is Plugin environment…under info tab you can also get to docs page etc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.