Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vissersj
    Participant

Hi,

I encounter an issue with saving labels on the Results tab while using the new SLP 4.5.07 in combination with Pro Pack 4.5.07. When I change the labels in the backend, they are not saved.

I also tried changing the labels directly in the database (csl-slplus-options), but strangly it is changed back to the default labels, see attached screenshot.

I will appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Sjors

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Yes, that is a known bug and is fixed with SLP and ProPAck and the other add-ons that are now at 4.5.08 in beta testing as a pre release. Sorry for the inconvenience.  I beat up the developer over this and he got right on it.

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes, that is a known bug and is fixed with SLP and ProPAck and the other add-ons that are now at 4.5.08 in beta testing as a pre release. Sorry for the inconvenience.  I beat up the developer over this and he got right on it.

vissersj
    Participant

Thank you, I hope the new version will be released soon.

Cici
    Keymaster

Try this with the labels  and yes SLP is now on 4.5.08

delete them and then just hit the space bar inside the box to put in a space.  Then save changes. Then go back in and enter your labels.  Something messed up that function in SLP 4.5.07 .  I tested it and it worked for me…let me know

vissersj
    Participant

Thank you, it worked!

Cici
    Keymaster

Awesome. Thanks for letting us know. P.S. SLP has been updated to 4.5.09 so that it will work with lower versions of PHP.

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org. A huge thank you from Lance and his support team. (Me!)

Chris
    Participant

I am experiencing this issue as well. The labels aren’t saving under the Experience > Results tab.

I’m running:
    Store Locator Plus (Premier): 4.5.09
    Experience: 4.5.08

I’ve tried the fix described above where you delete the text, and add a space and save… but that does not seem to be working.

Is the issue with the Experience add on?

Cici
    Keymaster

@Chris this is working properly. You say you have Premier, could you please provide a screenshot of your Plugin Environment so I can see what you have activated? There was an issue with Premier and Power involving categories , I am unaware of an issue with other functions but there is a new Premier beta release 4.5.10 beta that I am testing and it didnt break labels but it is having issues a bug with the Tagalong (formerly known as) in Power/

If you are a Premier active subscriber you should be posting in the Premier forum, those posts get first look and repsonses

Could you be more explicit, what box are you changing the labels. I just tested it again and it works fine, you do not have to put a blank in and save and delete but that method worked before.  I am testing labels under Experience/Search and changed the address label and it saved perfectly but I am not checking every box so if you could narrow it down and provide your Plugin Environment as it looks now that would help.

thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.