Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Just Updated: Can't Bulk Delete

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boyd Norwood
    Participant

I just updated to 4.9 and I can’t delete my locations. I tried to update my locations, but it created several duplicates rather than updating them.

I decided to just delete them all and start from scratch, but I can’t bulk delete them.

I tried to delete them one-by-one but it throws a “could not communicate with the server” error.

I also tried to export my locations…can’t seem to do that either.

I’ve been having a lot of issues with this plugin as of late. It’s frustrating, after spending the amount of money that we did, we continue to run into bug after bug.

Heres a link to my original issue: https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/forums/topic/address-issues-on-import/#post-55019

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Boyd Norwood.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide a screenshot of your plugin environment and your site url (see posting guidelines)

if I recall your issue before was improper formatting of your CSV files, I provided you with what I saw s an issue I thought. But you can send me the CSV file you are trying to import, send it to support at “contact us ” and I will get it from there.

As far as Exporting, i am running SLP 4.9, Power 4.9. I just exported over 100 locations, Select export and then press the apply button. Mine exported in a nano second.  I am afraid there may be an issue with your server since you are experiencing so many issues that I cannot recreate but I really need to see a screen shot of your Plugin environment etc. (Php version, WP versions, site url)

also if you are on a shared server Google counts all the geocoding queries from the server not just your site. They also have been throttling down and will not goecode more then 10 locations at a time.  The SLp developer is developing a new version of Power that will show you the actual load process. Many people hit load again and again before the process has been completed. That stops everything in its tracks.

The :cant communicate with the server” is not an SLP issue but a host issue. Are you using Go daddy or some other shared server?

Cici
    Keymaster

Boyd,

I just got off a long conference call with the developer . He asked how many locations you have on your display page in WP admin, that was one question, Another question was about your theme on your site  we may need to log into your site if you are having continuing issues. The last WP update had security patches and anything at all in any other plugins that have javascript errors, or in your theme will stop everything in its tracks. If you have “display locations on your SLP page at a high number and then try to do a bulk delete the WP site can never catch up with drawing the page and it will stop both export and delete. So we really need more information specific to your site. Please send an email to Contact us so we can look into your specific issues further.  Can you please send the info to support or post in the Premier forum?The developer will be able to work with you directly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.