- August 16, 2018 at 1:33 PM #57259
After the most recent updates, we’re experiencing an issue where the initial view of the stores resets. When you first visit the site, all locations display, as it should, but 2-3 seconds later, the page resets in one of three ways:
1. If I have “Radius Behavior” set to “Always Use” then all locations disappear.
2. If I have “Radius Behavior” set to “Do Not Use” then the map zooms into the five Charlotte NC locations.
3. If I have “Radius Behavior” set to “Use only when address is entered” then the map zooms into the five Charlotte NC locations.
It doesn’t matter if I allow or disallow the browser to use my existing location.
When I built the site, the map would open with all locations visible and remain that way until a search was performed. That’s how I want it set up.
The locator is at: https://idolizespa.com/locations/
Screenshot attached of the plugin environment.
- This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Cici.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 17, 2018 at 3:33 PM #57269
Your styling in your theme appears to be using some css fields that are overriding the SLP rules. What SLP plugin style are you using?
Did you update your theme and other plugins?August 31, 2018 at 3:27 PM #57391
UPDATE: Zoom issue is being fixed in Power 4.9.19 and SLP 4.9.19 should be published for consumption within a day or so. Please make sure you have backup of your site before updating any plugins.
thxAugust 31, 2018 at 4:25 PM #57400
Power 4.9.19 is out
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.