Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Import won't complete & can't be stopped

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J Joseph
    Participant

SLP (4.9.18) Premier (4.9.16), Experience (4.9.17) and Power (4.9.17).
    https://ambucs.org/join/chapter-directory/
    https://ambucs.org/riders/wish-list/wish-list-riders/

The CSV import won’t upload beyond 0%. Since waiting for nearly an hour for one to finish, I decided to cancel the import process; however, I cannot figure out how to do that. I tried uploading another CSV hoping that would fix it. It does not. We think this issue is causing the error messages currently showing on the web page with our directories.

Cici
    Keymaster

Did you back up before updating?

Can you restore to a previous back-up?  it looks like you broke the  javascript somehow.  You aren’t using  any legacy add-ons with your site  by any chance?

Some known issues if you manually updated instead of auto update. See posts here

Premier should be on 4.9.17

Is the CSV file in your media library?Imports are a 3-step process.

1) The file is uploaded to the WP Media Library.

2) A background process reads the CSV into the locations list. It may run this process multiple times on slow servers or with lists over 2500 locations.

Starting another one just slows it down more and if your server cant handle it or if Google is deprecating your site it could stop in its tracks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you use the Debugger (instructions here-)

to see if another plugin is generating that on the page, if you inspect it appears those errors may be generated as a result of your page template  CSS and/or monster insights. using the debugger should help identify any JSON or javascript errors

as far as the import, was your csv file correctly formatted, i.e no sl_id column?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello J, angela,

Your SLP page seems to be fixed. Are you all set now? Have you tried importing your csv file again?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.