Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Marie
    Participant

I’ve used SLP on a client’s site for several years. Recently, they ran into an issue where they could not upload a file. In my attempt to fix it, I had to update all plugins and add-ons to versions 5+ (and repurchase the new SLP plugin).

Now they are able to upload the file, but it doesn’t import. The import goes all the way to 100% and then nothing happens. There are no messages and no new items added. Not sure what else to do.

• <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, ‘system-ui’, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f0f6fc;”>pw protected site</span>
    • <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, ‘system-ui’, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f0f6fc;”>WordPress</span>
    • <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, ‘system-ui’, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f0f6fc;”>SLP: Version 5.12.3 </span>
    • <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 13px;”>Store Locator Plus® – Power – Version 5.11</span></span>
    • <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 13px;”>Store Locator Plus : Pro Pack – Version 4.2.01 *Deactivated since it doesn’t work with these versions</span></span>
    Cici
    Keymaster

Check to see if they are timing out.  If they are uploading a large list the server may have limits.

Here are some tips and suggestions .

Import Google Geocoding takes time 

LARGE Lists Import

CSV file and formats , duplicate handling etc

Cici
    Keymaster

Did they Purchase Power or already have it?

If they haven’t as yet it is now on sale

Please post the versions of the plugin and add-0ns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Not Working’ is closed to new replies.