Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

I’ve been trying for three days to import a list of 400 locations and it is failing every single time.

CSV file is formatted per SLP requirements, as it has been for the four years we’ve been using it. Import never gets beyond 0.00%. I’ve also tried the remote upload and it keeps saying there is an issue with the CSV meta data.

I manually created one location and exported it to verify my formatting was correct.

Attempted with SLP 5.8, 5.9, and the beta 5.10.

Joe
    Participant

Edit:

SLP versions attempted with: 5.5.8, 5.5.9, 5.5.10
    Wordpress Version: 5.4.2
    PHP Version: 7.3
    SLP Experience: 5.5.4
    SLP Power: 5.5.3
    SLP Premier: 5.5.3

Cici
    Keymaster

Are you setting it on a schedule? The CRON scheduler is not working at the moment . if so delete that and rename the remote file retrieval at its source so it doesn’t keep trying. .

It could be your hosting company or server is timing out (or operating system )

See

Import troubleshooting 

Import / export

Cici
    Keymaster

If you want to attach a copy  or send an  email to support with your CSV file , (chop it off  so its not all 400 locations,)  just a sample so I can test the import csv set up for you  first

Cici
    Keymaster

Joe, I tested using SLP 5.5.10 and power beta 5.5.6 beta. If you are testing those on a staging or test site please check in the media file to see what was added.

I tested the import process with a small  csv file, not remote file retrieval  and they added no problem. Could you specify exactly what is happening in your case. It could be a WP memory issue, or CROn or your server. I invite you to send a sample of your csv filke and I will check it for errors and to see if it imports in my test url.

Thanks

Joe
    Participant

Hi Cici,

I attempted everything you suggested last week but nothing was resolving it. I had to change to Agile Store Locator unfortunately.

Best,
    Joe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.