Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus i cannot activate the social media extender after updating to premier subscripti

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello ,

I have in my database over 5000 locations and all of them were added through SLP and social media extender. Yesterday I updated my subscription and I updated also the social media extender add-on. Now, each time I try to activate it, wordpress gives me an error with the message” WordPress stoped working”. When I reload, the plugin page, the social media extender shows inactive, and all the links i had for my stores don’t appear anymore on the map.

I appreciate your answer.

Thank you very much in advance,

Ralu

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi John, As part of Premier you can post in Premier forums.

You say you had a Social Media Extender, Do you mean when you purchased it? I only see Purchases for Premier subscription and Events Manager.

I am currently running Premier 4.7.6 I downloaded SME via my account.

I uploaded SME via WP plugin admin menu.

Everything installed and activated, no issues with Social media extender . No error messages from WP.

Please provide the EXACT phrase or screenshot you are seeing about WP stopped working, that is  not a normal WP error message , Lance is a core contributor to WP and has never seen a message in the WP admin plugin when a plugin wont activate that comes back with “WordPress stopped working”

Also what is your site url? I cannot figure out what is different

Please  post in the Premier forum,  you will have first tier response and the developer can look at your site and assist you.  he doesn’t normally  look at the regular SLP forums (that is what he has me doing) Regular SLP forums can take 2 to 5 days or longer to get a response depending on our availability.

Thanks

John
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer.

The social add-on was purchase 2 years ago along with the subscription which were not renewed until this month.

This are the screenshots I just took.

I have used this forum, as this is the link i got . If you can please send me a link to the premier forum where I could get some help.

Thanks again,

Ralu

Cici
    Keymaster

ALL FIXED Try it now. Thanks John for finding the issue (for anyone else reading this post, there was naming convention of the zip file that reverted back to a naming function that was not shortened in the production grunt. It was fixed today.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘i cannot activate the social media extender after updating to premier subscripti’ is closed to new replies.