Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus How Can I Search on Employee Names

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

The customer using this locator wants to be able to search by name of licensed individual in the place of business.  Is there a way I can store the names so they are searchable?

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide more information See Posting Guidelines

The search by Name field is the name of the business. not a secondary search by an employee. Not sure I am following what you are trying to obtain.

See the data fields that you can use.
    There are search by tags, search by categories, search by address, search by state, search by country, search by name (Name of store) Those additional fields are part of discrete searchs as part of add-ons.

Are you trying to create a directoy? or SEO Pages? or just a contact fields s=directory) Contact fields is part of the Power add-on

Cici
    Keymaster

If you wanted to add them as tags instead of as contacts and have Tags searchable, see docs about that.

Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

I spent $200 on the Experience level.  I figured that would do this.  Do I have to spend $250 more just to search on tags?

Thank you

Cici
    Keymaster

If you need the Power add-on that is sold separately. It is more than a “tags” add-on and tags is built on the same WP taxonomy as categories are. It also allows you to establish directories,have SEO pages, have contact fields, import/export, , have categories.

Or you can request a coupon opt to buy the Premier subscription and request a coupon to be applied to the initial set up fee, please note that Premier is a yearly subscription and has many additional functions and features not found in either add-on. Such as dial ext. phone link. cluster map markers, url controls and more

Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

Yes, I’d like the coupon to upgrade to the Premier Subscription and for the initial setup fee. Can you email me that?

Thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok I will email to the name on the original order. (Todd)

Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

The coupon code was entered and it’s telling me I owe $275.  That is not $50.  I thought the signup fee was going to to be waived.  I need to fix this ASAP.  Please respond ASAP.

Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

Your site isn’t working. Emails are bouncing.  I need a response ASAP.  This is not good at all for being a customer.

Cici
    Keymaster

Our site is working, we do not review emails 24/7 .  As I explained  in prior reply “If you need the Power add-on that is sold separately. It is more than a “tags” add-on and tags is built on the same WP taxonomy as categories are. It also allows you to establish directories,have SEO pages, have contact fields, import/export, , have categories.

Or you can request a coupon opt to buy the Premier subscription and request a coupon to be applied to the initial set up fee, please note that Premier is a yearly subscription 

it would make no sense for a the premier subscription to be sold  for less then the price of the two add-ons.  I believe the support answered your email.   Not sure what you need now, but what you are trying to do, by adding tags, was a suggestion because as mentioned the functionality you requested was not a built in feature and to have it customized would cost more than the suggested Premier subscription. Premier has additional features such as category selectors, cluster map markers url controls phone ext delimiter, to name a few.   I do not know the  business model of your client  or what  features and functionality might optimize your site.

If you need customization that would require a Premier subscription first, a review by the developer to see if your project fits into scope and schedule  and the developer retainer (Cyber Sprocket).

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. I just reviewed the email, you may be confused about what is and what is not a subscription.

The add-ons ( Power and Experience)  for WordPress Store locator plus are NOT subscriptions so you will not be charged again for those.

You buy them you own them

PREMIER is a subscription that includes the add-ons but also includes customized solutions and functionality and additional features that were customized for specifc clients who requested additional features and then included in the Premier subscription for all Premier users..

I do not know if you are   confusing the WPSLP stand alone DIY plugin with the  MYSLP Saas (Software  as a service) platform that can run on multiple platforms not just WordPress, and that is not a product but a service. (?)  MySLP is a software as as service  and as such  is a monthly subscription with different level plans based on features, number of  locations and map views, that   is maintained by the MYSLP server and which also obtains and maintains the Google APIs   it uses a simple embed script.

Jesse Kurrasch
    Participant

That is great. So I paid the $275.  What now?  There were 6 downloads.  I tried to install one and it failed.  Can I get the help to install the premiere VOER the Experience that I have now?

Thank you

Cici
    Keymaster

You only need to download what you need.

You downloaded Power and Experience.

What failed to download?

Cici
    Keymaster

You need to go to your account and just Download the Store locator Plus  Premier  , you do not need to re download experience or Power if you already have downloaded them, and if you have latest version 5.3.2. Ignore the rest  you do not need them

Then when you go to your WordPress install just add it the way you would any other plugin . The only other thing you need to do to get the additional features is add your user id and subscription under general 

Instructions are here. 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.