Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lincoln
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how to change the color of the bars? See image.

Thank you!

Lincoln
    Participant

Don’t know why it didn’t attach in last post. Here are the bars/colors I’m trying to edit:

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Lincoln, Short answer is CSS.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/custom-css/

You tube video on CSS

Lincoln
    Participant

Can you get any more specific than that? What exactly should I be calling out to change the color?

Lincoln
    Participant

I did some digging and found the results. Will post for others:

Plugin Styles Are Located Here:

/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/css

For Nyloboard, adding the following CSS will allow you to change the bars to whatever you wish:

#search_box #search_box_header {

background-color: #FF0000 !important; }

form#searchForm INPUT#addressSubmit {

#results_box #results_box_header {

I had to !important things to get it to work properly. Perhaps someone with more CSS experience could clean that up.

Cici
    Keymaster

The issue is also theme interplay with the plugin style and people have different WordPress themes so they may need to add the important designation.   Quite often a theme takes precedence. My WordPress theme is out of the box generic so I do not usually need to add the  !

There are new plugin styling options under development for Premier customers only. Lance has been expanding and improving the plugin styles and one click changes for active premier customers and it will be ready for release shortly.  Currently there are so many variations that it can be confusing. Often the SLP plugin styles were developed and were customized for specific paid customization. which the developer then adds as an option for others.

P.S I was trying to get an answer to you quickly over the weekend , we do not normally work support questions over weekends or holidays, so the quickest way was to give you the links rather then writing out code when I do not have that particular  plug in style nor your theme as part of my site.

Thanks for sharing

Cici
    Keymaster
    Lincoln
    Participant

No worries. Once I actually started digging, it wasn’t that hard to find the CSS. Sometimes it’s just easier to ask for directions. 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

Understood, there are a lot of variables and settings especially when you have Premier!  The developer is endeavoring to make it simpler. There will always be a need for some HTML and CSs settings. Thank you for posting your solution so others may benefit as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Herschel Nyloboard’ is closed to new replies.