Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Gray display on intial load

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Berenice
    Participant

When page initially loads a gray box appears, if you move your cursor around then the map will start to appear and render. There are no errors that popup in firebug or chrome.

WordPress is current and up-to-date (version 4.7) as well as the Store Locator Plus.

Please see the attached screen-caps for reference. Any feedback or offerings would be greatly appreciated.

Testing Link: https://chauvetvideo.com/testing/

Thank you in advance!

Cici
    Keymaster

It is most likely your theme (or another plugin) causing interference. See other posted  questions and answers in the forum about similar issues.  They have all discovered it is their theme. I checked your  site  and it is not using the latest SLP version 4.7.2

I cannot debug  or test a test site. I see a lot of syntax and reference errors, so its useless for me to try and debug a testing url.  You can  use the WP debugger to find where the conflict is  and send the debug log to us if you need help with it. If you need Lance to login and troubleshoot you will need to use the Paid support option.

P.S.

Do you have Forceload Javascript checked as on?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.