Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Global Private Entry and Unmarking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pswann
    Participant

Adding additional locations through sales/mergers requires marking these as private entry and then unmarking these on a specific date. It would be great if this feature first would be added to the csv template for upload rather than creating each individually and marking these as private.

Then on the chosen date being able to check the boxes of those that are private and globally unmarking these as private so these will go live and create pages. Also, if we could filter to show those that are marked private.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by pswann.
    Cici
    Keymaster

You can have a column for CSV files with a header Private so they will all import as Private.  There is alsoa  filter box in locations and you could mark private and “apply to all”. The default status is Draft for SEO Pages

Locations should import and have the pages as draft form automatically.

As far as having a WP Cron event to automatically engage and enable the  pages to change all pages to  publish may  be done  by  WP Cron event  ( I am running this by the developer ) He is currently working out some urgent customer issues with the recent updates to WP,SLP and Power version 4.9

Cici
    Keymaster

After reviewing what you wanted to do, spoke to developer, I may have misunderstood you if it isnt the locations you want private but the actual SEO Pages.  You can accomplish much of that  within the admin section under WP Pages, there should be a filter to mark all the Store Pages you select to private.  SEO Pages follows  the WP rules.   There is also a scheduler in WP admin but I believe  they do not have a publish all  on a select date. You would probably have to click on each page and add the schedule, but as noted there may be a plugin that can handle bulk WP Cron for pages.

I hope I am understanding the question and provided you with a clearer answer, we can revisit this if it is something the developer can do as a customization at a later date. he is currently  coding and troubleshooting this week,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.