Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Footer overlapping content on admin pages

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ricki
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have a site at https://daisypoolcovers.com.au. The frontend is fine and the plugin is working as expected.

In the admin section however, the <div id=”wpfooter”> sitting over the top of the main pane, which means that I cannot click on any of the existing locations, nor on “Add”, “Load”, “Import”, etc.

Obviously this is a pretty major problem as the the only way to add or edit any locations is to go into Developer Tools and temporarily turn off the wp-footer div. This is something I cannot ask my client to do when they want to add a new location.

I have tested in Chrome and Firefox, and swapped to the default Twenty Nineteen theme – it is broken for all of these.

I am using WordPress 5.2.2 and version 5.0.5 of the Store Locator Plus plugin.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this?

Cici
    Keymaster

If you are having issues with not being able to click on any of the tabs, are you using any kind of minify Plugin? Some people reported other plugins rendered the SLP Location and back end non clickable.  SLP is already minified, so no reason to use

Someone posted on the WordPress forum :

. If you can’t change any of the settings for the SLP, turn off the plugin Smush. 

ricki
    Participant

That’s got it, it was a Smush conflict. Unfortunate because obviously we want to use both…. ah well.

Cici
    Keymaster

Sorry about that.

Our developer has said in the past that no plugin should mess up javascript so bad as to render another plugin or theme unusable.   (We have not seen the problem with the MySLP subscription  customers, probably because that product  is SaaS and uses Embed scripts.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.