Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Fatal error after update to latest version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jackie
    Participant

Hey,

I got this error after updating my SLP plugin to latest version:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SLPlus::debugMP() in /home/atomicdesign/www/bennigans/wp-content/plugins/slp-pro/slp-pro.php on line 1666

What should I do to fix it?

Cici
    Keymaster

FIRST make sure you have a valid recent back-up of your site before updating anything.

Please review DOCS site about Updates .

DO You have Premier??  All the orders under your name are older between 2013 – 2016…then i see an order from someone else at atomicdesign but with your user name, so assume that your company bought Premier subscription.

You cant update PROPACK with SLP 4.9.16…that is a legacy add-on and is not compatible with the latest version of SLP.

You can either roll back that  bennigans SLP to an earlier version that is compatible with propack  (you can find the downgrade  info here  , and here 

or update to Power add-on. Note that if you update to power add-on and you have CSS for that site you need to save it, there is no CSS functionality in Power. The CSS functionality is part of the experience add-on.

It is very important to BACK-up  your site before updating any plugins, add-ons etc.

In the future can you provide your plugin environment each time you post.  I have no idea which versions and which add-ons you are using.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error after update to latest version’ is closed to new replies.