Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TJ
    Participant

I just purchase both SLP Power and the DeBaat: Extended Data Manager today. While I can delete fields and change names, I can’t create any extended data fields. It acts like it is working, but nothing ever appears.

I need to be able to match up to some external data which is why I just purchased both of these. If you could please assist me in getting this working, I would really appreciate it!

TJ

Cici
    Keymaster

DeBaat has been moving.   He lives in the Netherlands and I believe has another job besides doing the WP plugins or add-ons so there is a bit of a lag. Extended Data Manager is a third party add-on by DeBaat. He has been notified that he needs to update his code to work with latest versions of SLP.

DeBaat has his own forum Third Party add-ons. For EDM please post in that forum.

As far as Power add-on. We have not received any info regarding that it is  not working.

You mentioned you had ProPack before.  The latest version of ProPack has been working with  version 4.7.4 of  SLP. The Power add-on works better and more efficiently but also added other functionality that was in Tagalong, Pages and Contact extender, so it was actually 4 plugins that were replaced with Power.

The process was announced in July 2016 to manually update from your account. ProPack version is now up to 4.6.5   please check  the documentation site, i.e steps to take. We  cannot guarantee it will work with Future SLP updates. It is a legacy add-on.  Regular news feeds are posted with changelogs. Please follow the news page, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Googleplus for important update information.

When posting in the forums please provide your plugin environment and your site URL. I see that you have also been emailing support. Asking questions in the forum is preferable then a back and forth exchange via email, especially if there are any errors to report. The forums helps everyone and is more efficient

Could you provide the required info per the posting guidelines.

Cici
    Keymaster

Extended data manager is in production released as 4.7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Extended Data Fields’ is closed to new replies.