Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ai1
    Participant

Greetings,
    I’m trying to export my current database of 10,000 plus locations.

when i go to export all, download CSV it only exports 1757 listings.

how can i get the rest of my listings?

Thanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

You haven’t provided your plugin environment information. I assume you have the latest version of the power add-on, WP and I do not know what else you have for your set-up. Check versions for any updates.
    See the below information in documentation

1) Check your configuration , 2)check web server capability, 3)Check the PHP memory limit in your php.ini file. 4) Check WordPress memory limits..WordPress has a wp-config.php file and various define set within the main code that set limits on how much memory can be consumed by a single WordPress session 5) Operating System Limits 6) Browser limits

See the full article for troubleshooting regarding Large scale exports.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/troubleshooting-large-scale-exports/

ai1
    Participant

Thanks for the response. this is the only WP install on the server it is a multi processor server with 32gb ram.

This is out-dated version of WP – Here is the short version of the backstory.

A bigger agency in the USA was outsourcing sites to the middle east. They had built some custom plugins on this version of WP and had also mortified SLP (i have no idea why).

months back i did general updates and broke the site. I can’t even update SLP because of the custom work did on this site.

Here are the spec of the environment

WP 4.8
    Theme Avada
    SLP – 4.3.24
    Enhanced Map – 4.3.01
    Enhanced results – 4.2.03
    Enhanced search – 4.2.08
    Pro pack – 4.2.08
    tagalong – 4.2.03

PHP Version 5.4.16
    Memory_limit – 256

If you tell me what my memory limits should be and version of PHP that i can run with the above environment i can band-aid this together as best i can.

Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Oy!! I am so sorry. I really cant help if SLP was hacked and if you cant update any of the plugins or add-ons.

All the suggestions and information are in the link I provided you above and here it is again.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/troubleshooting-large-scale-exports/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.