Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Export Dealer Lists not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

We seem to not be able to download the csv file of our dealer list.

Here is our plugin environment:
    Store Locator Plus:4.9.16
    Experience:4.9.14
    Power:4.9.15
    Premier:4.9.16
    Site URL:http://www.rhpeterson.com
    This Info Cached:1529687367
    Network Active:No
    WordPress Version:4.9.6
    PHP Version:5.6.31
    MySQL Version:5.6.36
    PHP Limit:300M
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:300M
    PHP Peak RAM:49 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:8M

Cici
    Keymaster

Are you selecting under Locations/Bulk/ export/download csv file…or are you trying to export “hosted” csv file?

I just tested on my site with same versions you are showing and not having an issue.

Ben
    Participant

Yes, we select all
    Export, Download to CSV
    Click Apply to all

It previously downloaded the file into the downloads folder, but now it doesnt do anything.

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you follow the instructions in ” Troubleshooting Large Scale exports” and let us know.

There are a variety of situations that can cause issues with  exports, including WP memory, OS limits, PHP versions.

I am not able to reproduce the issue using the same SLP add-ons and  have not seen any reports of this occurring . We have just reached out to one of our larger clients to see if they are having issues with exporting.

Ben
    Participant

I went through all the documentation and still could not figure out what the problem is. Can I send Lance a user admin, have him login to my site and check it out?

I understand there may be a charge for his time, but its really important.

Cici
    Keymaster

For him to login select the Troubleshooting Login support under Paid support options. Make sure your site has been backed up recently. If it is something broken in SLP , I believe his his policy is that he would refund you the support costs.  He is really busy right now since he  is going to be on vacation next week, so if you get that support processed today,  I can notify him and he may have time to look into it tomorrow.

Next day Biz login link

Cici
    Keymaster

In the support ticket make sure to reference this forum exchange and I will contact him and give him a heads up. its the last one on the pull down, the next biz day login, I’m sorry , I realize it is the most expensive support option.
    🙁

Cici
    Keymaster

Ben,

If you do not order support in the next 30 minutes he will not be able to get to it at all until after his holiday. (today is Friday, next biz day would normally be is Monday but Lance leaves on vacation that day ) , not sure he will be able to get to it now until after he returns from his vacation. Just want to make sure you knew that.

Ben
    Participant

ok submitted the order.

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks, I have sent the notice over to him

Cici
    Keymaster

I see that Lance was able to help you, there may have been an issue with your security settings, he was able to download to hosted csv and sent to you. I will close this support post.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Dealer Lists not working’ is closed to new replies.