Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Experience/View/Locator Layout Box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

With the old Power Pack I was able to customize fields for a French site. See attached image.

I have updated to the new version of SLP and power and experience plugins. I can’t find where to do this with the new plugins. I did see the discussion query “How do I change this heading…” but when I follow the instructions “Under the SLP admin tab Experience/View, I don’t even see the Locator Layout Box to enter any styling.

Please advise. Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please read the posting guidelines, i.e. , What is your Plugin environment?
    That is a very old layout and admin panel. in your screenshot. Have you been updating the plugins and add-ons?

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/support/slp-versions/

If you are a Premier customer, any layout changes or styles are done via Experience Add-on not Power.

See the latest news blogs.

Cici
    Keymaster

Susan

That view indicates that you HAVE NOT updated to the latest versions, we need a screenshot of your Plugin environment. go to your Info tab. You should be on 4.7.4 of SLP and EXPERIENCE, POWER is 4.7.1 ditto Premier. Update your plugins please, make sure you have a back up copy of your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.