Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Experience incomplete in German version

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Asmus
    Participant

Hi,

if I switch language to English I do have I see on the Experience tab under Search

1. Search Features
      1. Search
      2. Experience
      3. Power
    2. Search Labels
      1. Search
      2. Experience
      3. Power

When I switch to German I loose Experience and Power – I would not mind English titles but there is just nothing and saving changes will reset entires previously made under the English hood.

Any help is appreciated

Asmus

Cici
    Keymaster

Countries and Language .,

please provide your Plugin environment per the  Posting Guidelines.

If you would like to help with translations of  add-ons, please review the documentation for info on using and setting  WPML

Asmus
    Participant

SLP, enviroment as per attachment. For testing I finished translation for SPL experience to bring it up to 100% just to see if it makes any difference, as you had this discussion in this form just shortly, however, no change.

If I switich to the experience tab the page is build with inhanced content, but after less than a second part of the display are deleted leavinv with an imcomplete user interface.

Asmus

Cici
    Keymaster

Siegfried,

Did you translate using Loco Translate  and save the po. files? If so could you contact support and send the files. I thought it was all going to be done through WPML now but perhaps that was just the base plugin.

I know that the developer used to have to up load the translated files into the StoreLocatorPlus file path  for the Legacy Add-ons, perhaps it is the same for the newer Experience and Power ad-ons . If you can help with the translation, Lance usually offers something in return.

Asmus
    Participant

I used Loco translate and corrected the experience translation which was quite often either imcomplete or messleading. As an example to translate “Use simple output” and use “Use simple exit” as  retranslation of provided German text does not really get it :-). Your way of translating is also breaking variable placeholder “%s”

I used contact form as suggested, but there was option to include files.

Asmus

Asmus
    Participant

Experience is now 100% translated and I included in Power translation at least labels displayed when switching to English, however experience and Power is still missing. I include screenshot out of firebug for the respecitve lines. If I switch manually in firebug to “display block” everything looks fine and I see all my German translations.

Asmus
    Participant

I have now all 3 SLP plugins 100% translated, no change. Experience and Power data in German is diplayed for less than a second and then visibility is set to none and voila – all gone.

Cici
    Keymaster

Siegfried, I do not see any emails from you in our Support In box. Send your translation  Po files to support@storelocatorplus.com

We have received others attachments so it should work.

Cici
    Keymaster

Version 4.6.1 Your German Language files have been included in the latest release 4.6.1

The Base core plugin uses the WP translation.

Thanks for your help! If there are any issues with the translation please start a new thread as I am closing this one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.