Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Search not working

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    optcentral
    Participant

Add on “Enhanced Search” plugin is not working, when  I try to search using store name it displays no result found.

Cici
    Keymaster

Enhanced search will not work with SLP v 4.7.8, it is a legacy add-on that is no longer supported.  You either can roll back to an earlier version  if you recently updated  SLP , or upgrade to the Experience add on

Please follow the posting guidelines when you post any questions, We cannot answer your questions accurately without more info.

optcentral
    Participant

I am not using version 4.7.8, I am using 4.5.03.

Also, I tried rolling back to 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, but this search feature is not working with any of them now.

However, 4-5 months back it was working fine when I installed it with store locator v4.5.3, but suddenly stopped working.

Cici
    Keymaster

You must have updated SLP to 4.7 at some point.  I am sorry I cannot help you, we no longer support the legacy add-ons.  We no longer sell Enhanced Search.

Cici
    Keymaster

Also you need to provide a screenshot of your plugin environment and your site url in order for us to help you.

As was stated in my previous replies. Often people think they are using a certain version, or that it is SLP that isnt working, only to find out it is another plugin or a tweak to their theme, or an update to WP  that is interfering with the Locator or add-on Functionality.

Without the info requested we cannot help you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Enhanced Search not working’ is closed to new replies.