Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Enhanced Results version 4.4 has been disabled

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

I have version 4.9.7 and I purchased Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Results v4. but it is disabled. When I try to enable it I get the following message…

Enhanced Results version 4.4 has been disabled.
    It is not compatible with version 4.9.7 of Store Locator Plus.
    Check the Store Locator Plus website for upgrade options.
    Most add ons have new versions available for download.

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes, the announcements of the phasing out of the legacy add-ons  were posted in various news feeds, twitter, facebook , forum posts, and in the documentation pages.

Updates were made so that the SMART options and recommended WordPress best practices , can be utilized ,   including the security updates to WordPress.  If you decide to downgrade SLP instead, please refer to the documentation about compatibility issues.  before opting to downgrade . You may want to opt to upgrade to the Experience add-on which is currently on sale and includes all the Enhanced add-on functionality.

Stuart
    Participant

If I buy the Experience add-on, will all of my data still work ok?

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes, there should be no problem and your data is maintained.   I would back up your site if you have any concerns since I am not sure what versions of WP, PHP, etc you are using and it is just a good idea before making any updates especially on a live site.

Here is an instructional page about upgrading the base plugin and then the add-ons. Before you download the EXP add-on file, you will want to deactivate the Enhanced Results, and once you have EXP activated delete Enhanced Results.  Its been a while since I had any of the Legacy add-ons on my own site. I think they will be deactivated anyway but to be sure I would deactivate it first since it isn’t working for you at this time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.