Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Participant

Store Locator Plus and Pro pack issue:

I uploaded my CSV file which went well but when I tried to delete any of my entries the delete is not working.

WHAT I HAVE TRIED

I have tried uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling them but the list of locations are still showing. I still cannot delete the locations that I do not want listed on there. I have tried both bulk delete and also the trashcan delete neither is working.

Version I have: slp4-pro

Cici
    Keymaster

Under the Bulk action there is delete permanently, then hit the “Apply” and a message box pops up asking are you sure you want to delete permanently

When you select Delete Permanently and Apply. they are gone. Attached are Screen shots of the three actions, I took. I deleted “my town and Odessa Martial Arts…you can see on last screen they are deleted.
    What version of Store Locator Plus base plugin and WP do you have installed? Could you provide your Plugin Environment information (see posting guidelines)
    I just tested delete on my site and it is working , I have SLP v 4.4.26 installed and ProAPck 4.4.01.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joey
    Participant

I tried the Delete and the bulk delete both and it never worked. I ended up just ditching it and getting a free program that does the same job and put it down to loss of $65.oo.

Cici
    Keymaster

The author/developer would like to know what  your configuration or set up is/was since we haven’t seen this  exact issue before.  You haven’t provided your Plugin Environment in your post.. It is difficult to assist if a poster  does not provide the information requested in the Posting guidelines (i.e versions and site url.) SLP also has  a free Janitor add-on that can delete locations and reset as well .  I have not seen any WP Locator plugins that have free bulk file imports.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete Will not Work’ is closed to new replies.