Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

Store Locator Plus Version 4.4.30
    Store Locator Plus : Extended Data Manager Version 4.4.00
    Store Locator Plus : Tagalong Version 4.4.01
    Store Locator Plus :: Pro Pack Version 4.4.04
    Store Locator Plus Premier Version 4.4.01
    WordPress Version 4.4.2

Is is possible to display the map with it filtered by a default category on initial page load but also display the category drop down so the user can select to view all results? I have a “recommended store” category that I want to show by default and then a view all results option from the category drop down. The map currently defaults to showing all results with the option to select the “recommended store” category from the drop down menu.

I also tried to set up a single category map that shows just the “recommended store” category with the hopes that the category drop down would still exist on that page but the category drop down won’t show if you use only_with_category=”recommended-dealers” in the shortcode.

Is there a good solution for this?

Andy
    Participant

Still waiting on a reply for this… its been nearly 4 days. I would also like to suggest the ability to hide and show markers based on their category. Maybe using a checkbox legend.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

This is not possible at this time using the built-in options.   It has been added to the requested features list for future consideration.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Category’ is closed to new replies.