Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support CSV Import Won't Start

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ENEOS
    Participant

We’re having issues Importing our list. Here is what happens: https://puu.sh/zeEWy/f048fd2177.png. It stays a 0%.

All I’ve done is exported all the locations, deleted all the locations, then go to import the csv file that was exported. Any ideas or solutions?

I’ve tried reuploading the export file exactly as is and opening the file in Google Sheets and exporting it as a csv.

Store Locator Plus:4.9.7

Experience:4.9.7

Power:4.9.7

Premier:4.9.7

User Managed Locations:4.5.03

Site URL:http://eneos.staging.wpengine.com

This Info Cached:1511884590

Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.9.2

PHP Version:5.6.31-4+wpengine10

MySQL Version:5.6.38

PHP Limit:512M

WordPress General Limit:512M

WordPress Admin Limit:512M

PHP Peak RAM:61 MB

PHP Post Max Size:200M

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by ENEOS.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by ENEOS.
    Cici
    Keymaster

If you have deleted all your locations and are starting a new import into SLP with no existing stores, have you deleted the sl_id column from your export file?

Are you importing to the exact same WP site?

The CSV docs explains further about the CSV file headers and use of sl_id.

If you have already deleted the sl_id column, you didnt mention how large the import file is. If it is very large import your server may not be completing the import based on your configuration, limits , google query limits etc. etc.  The Import is a 3 step process now.

If you have import messages on it will show you what your headers were and import info. See screenshot, I just imported a csv file of 86 locations that took less then 15 seconds and the import message file shows what was imported.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ENEOS
    Participant

Thank you for your response Cici,

I have tried with and without the sl_id column. Both times the import gets as far as this:
    https://puu.sh/zfgJq/e379fe7f43.png

We are reuploading to the exact some WP Site. Same domain, server, etc.

The file is 199kb with the following headers:

sl_store, sl_address, sl_address2, sl_city, sl_state, sl_zip, sl_country, sl_latitude, sl_longitude, sl_tags, sl_description, sl_email, sl_url, sl_hours, sl_phone, sl_fax, sl_image, sl_private, sl_neat_title, featured, rank, category, category_slug, marker, store_user

There are 1799 rows including the header row. Nearly all of them have a lat and long.

There are no Import messages. Let me know what else I can do to help.

Cici
    Keymaster

One more question, Do you see the csv file in your media Library?
    If you are on a staging/development site you may need to force WP-Cron to run by adding /wp-cron.php to the site address in your browser. Normal production sites should not have any problems with the new import process.

See docs about the import process  since 4.9 updates while I do some more sleuthing on my end

ENEOS
    Participant

I do see the csv file in my media library and I can download the file from the site’s url. So I think that should be set. We are in a staging environment on wpengine. I’ll look through the crons and try to manually run any cron I see related to SLP and get back to you.

Thank you!

Cici
    Keymaster

ok, let us know. I also tested with UML with the store_user header field and it exported ok and imported ok, so I thought it might be that…but it imported no problem.

ENEOS
    Participant

Cici,

Thank you so much for your help. Our staging site was behind a authentication form. WP-Cron was getting an 401 because of that. I’ve removed the authentication form and it is importing.

Thank you again! Very helpful!

Cici
    Keymaster

You welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.