Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus CSS Styling with Experience Plugin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi I was told that I could customize the styling of my search form with experience, so I bought it and got to work, I used the “Above All Revision 01” and I have adjusted the colours but the actual layout of the search form I can’t seem to adjust, There’s a couple of things I wanted:

1. I wanted to organize the search bars, put them inline (when I tried it didn’t work properly) and pad them nicely

2. I wanted to have the tagalong Icon and name on two separate lines so the text was under the icon

3. I was wondering if I could put in a scroll bar to give more results in a smaller space

I’ve attached examples of the current layout and desired layout.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

Experience Addon (details) allows you to change the layout, as in what to include in the Map settings, results that are being displayed, order they are being displayed in etc. but if you are speaking of CSS I am not as experienced in CSS…but the plugin author has a good tutorial video about CSS and how to find the exact lines for your reference under the YouTube link below. Additional pages for your reference

Shortcodes Attributes

Tagalong Legend.

SLP Official You tube channel

CSS Documen

ts

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Barbara,

Experience Addon (details) allows you to change the layout, as in what to include in the Map settings, results that are being displayed, order they are being displayed in etc. but if you are speaking of CSS I am not as experienced in CSS…but the plugin author has a good tutorial video about CSS and how to find the exact lines for your reference under the YouTube link below. Additional pages for your reference

Shortcodes Attributes

Tagalong Legend.

SLP Official You tube channel

CSS Documen

ts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.