Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Could not locate this address. Please try a different location.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi Cici,

The SLP search function on my website does not currently return valid results.  Instead, for any location I input (i.e., Denver, CO, Chicago, IL, etc.), I receive the following message:  “Could not locate this address. Please try a different location.”  Plugin environment details attached for your reference.

Thanks,

Paul

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Paul.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Lance is looking into it. Something changed recently and he is trying to see if it is WP, (there auto update security patch) Google or SLP.

We are having a difficult time trying to reproduce the issues on our sites.

Did you update after backing up? If you roll back SLP to 5.0.2 for instance is there a problem?

Is this the site url with issue? https://curbtheappeal.com/#HazardousSites

Paul
    Participant

Yes, that’s the correct URL.  I can try reverting to 5.0.2.

Paul
    Participant

Hi Cici, I confirmed this same issue is impacting a site that’s still running version 4.9.19.  Thanks

Paul
    Participant

Please disregard my previous comment about the site running 4.9.19 – it was using an invalid API Key.  Once it was updated, the search function worked as expected.

Cici
    Keymaster

Thx for letting me know.

I will mark as closed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Could not locate this address. Please try a different location.’ is closed to new replies.