Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Contact info for a supervisor/owner?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

I have been emailing back and forth with a support rep, and whoever it is is completely ignoring my questions and sending back answers that have nothing to do with what I have asked. I want to speak to a supervisor/owner or else I want a complete refund.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please reference your order number in the contact info  and please post what the issue is here in the forums with your plugin environment so we can address your concerns.

Henry
    Participant

Order is 46016

Henry
    Participant

Ok I just purchased and installed the Experience Add On

Within WordPress, I went to Store Locator Plus -> General -> User Interface.

I selected “Allow Address in URL” and clicked Save.

I then went to the url http://www.we-rent-it.com/locations/?location=1

When the page loaded, it showed the map and all of our locations, but did not show the bubble within the map of Location 1.

Is the URL not properly formatted, or should it be URL string ?address=my+town? What is the proper format for “my+town”? ?address=bastrop???

It is my understanding that if I have location specific URLs outside of the location page, those URLs will take me to the location page and automatically show the specific location bubble in the map
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>

Cici
    Keymaster

Based on your communication via email with the developer, there will be a patch for Experience, to be released as 4.7.10 if it passes testing. thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact info for a supervisor/owner?’ is closed to new replies.