Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Change the results layout

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    b2bdd
    Participant

Hi

I would like to make changes to the results layout. Like add a link, which can be the same or different  for all of the locations.  What would be the best way to do that. Please let me know. Thank you.

Plugin Information:

Store Locator Plus:4.7.4
    Site URL:http://www.wescomfg.com/local-distributors/
    WordPress Version:4.7.2
    PHP Version:5.4.45

Cici
    Keymaster

That is part of the Experience add-on

b2bdd
    Participant

Would I be able to do it by purchasing just the Enhanced Results (Legacy)?

b2bdd
    Participant

And one more question, can we use it for multiple websites at the same time ?

b2bdd
    Participant

Does the Experience add-on have a money back guarantee, if I am not able to use it as expected? Do you guys have a phone number I can call or a live chat?

b2bdd
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased the Experience add on. When I make changes to the results layout, only the first result is changed, all the others don’t work.

Could you let me know the correct code to replace if I want to change the Email link to a modal.

url : http://www.wescomfg.com/local-distributors/

b2bdd
    Participant

I am trying to add a modal for the email link, I see that I cannot use the same id twice in a page, so I would have to dynamically generate ids. So is there any way to include php or a separate file to insert code.

Cici
    Keymaster

You need to do that in the Results layout. but I am not sure what you are referring to as far as doing it in a modal . we do not live chat with phone numbers, Add-ons have a 30 day refund period. If you need additional support or customization that is a paid support option.

b2bdd
    Participant

The experience add(4.7.4) on is not compatible with the updated version of store locator plus 4.7.6.

Does not show an automatic update option. How do I update the plugin. Please let me know. Thank you.

b2bdd
    Participant

I found it out. Thanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Yes update Experience to 4.7.6 For multiple websites you should be using the Premier subscription. That is in our EULA and is preferred, fair business practices

thanks I will close this ticket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the results layout’ is closed to new replies.