Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Change Map Marker individually

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Participant

We are wondering if we can change the map marker on certain locations?

We have some locations we want to stand out more than others and we was thinking a simple change of map marker is one way to go.

Is this possible?

Also whilst i’m here I can’t remember if we are using the free version or paid version, we have had store locator installed for a few years and can’t remember. Is there anyway to tell from the wordpress admin area which version we are using

Cici
    Keymaster

1) Map Markers can be set on a per location basis amd changed individually under the Manage Locations Tab

2) That could be one way to go, or you could use ranking, featured if you want them to appear first in the  results, or to ALWAYS appear no matter what zip code or address is being searched etc. It is “order results by” and is a feature with the Experience Add -on (or if that is all you want you can try the Legacy Enhanced Results)

Featured Add-ons

3) you can look at your Installed Plugins amd see Store Locator Plus and any add-ons

or  If you have SLP installed expand StoreLocator Plus menu bar on the side panel and go to INFO tab /Plugin Environment

Rick
    Participant

1) Is this in the free version? I don’t see an option to change it even after upgrading to latest version? If not in free version which pack do we need?

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Rick,

Sorry I should have clarified, I have all the add-0ns, so I have to stop and think about the stand alone base plugin in.  you can change map markers using Experience add-on as noted above.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.