- June 9, 2016 at 10:48 AM #41509
We are wondering if we can change the map marker on certain locations?
We have some locations we want to stand out more than others and we was thinking a simple change of map marker is one way to go.
Is this possible?
Also whilst i’m here I can’t remember if we are using the free version or paid version, we have had store locator installed for a few years and can’t remember. Is there anyway to tell from the wordpress admin area which version we are usingJune 9, 2016 at 2:33 PM #41519
1) Map Markers can be set on a per location basis amd changed individually under the Manage Locations Tab
2) That could be one way to go, or you could use ranking, featured if you want them to appear first in the results, or to ALWAYS appear no matter what zip code or address is being searched etc. It is “order results by” and is a feature with the Experience Add -on (or if that is all you want you can try the Legacy Enhanced Results)
3) you can look at your Installed Plugins amd see Store Locator Plus and any add-ons
or If you have SLP installed expand StoreLocator Plus menu bar on the side panel and go to INFO tab /Plugin EnvironmentJune 13, 2016 at 6:31 AM #41584
1) Is this in the free version? I don’t see an option to change it even after upgrading to latest version? If not in free version which pack do we need?
ThanksJune 13, 2016 at 2:29 PM #41598
Sorry I should have clarified, I have all the add-0ns, so I have to stop and think about the stand alone base plugin in. you can change map markers using Experience add-on as noted above.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.