Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenny
    Participant

I recently updated Store Locator to version 4.9.18

And I am using Premier Version 4.9.17

This seems to have removed all the categories.

Cici
    Keymaster

?? Could you provide a screenshot of your plugin environment….are you using Power 4.9.17? Categories is in the Power add-on

Did you auto update or update manually. (see Authors post about the update process)

Jenny
    Participant

I think our developer updated manually.

We have the Power plugin but it is deactivated Version 4.9.15. Because I understood that we don’t need that plugin with Premier and SLP

Jenny
    Participant

It’s OK now – I’ve used that manual install technique and that’s seems to have fixed it.

Thx

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for letting us know. With the WPSLP and add-ons, even though customers may have a Premier subscriptions, they are still considered a “Do it yourself” project and the two add-ons Power and Experience may require updates when a new version of the base plugin is updated. The version numbers will not always match, so best to check the versions available if you update manually.

(This is one of the big differences compared with the MYSLP plans where we do all the updates and maintenance of the software as well as the google API keys.)

‘You will want to make sure you are keeping current back-ups at all times and when possible either auto update or follow the guidance in Lances news article

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Categories’ is closed to new replies.