Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Can't Activate The Plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jackie
    Participant

We have just purchased the premier subscription. However, when I was trying to activate the add-on plugins, it says “Enchanced Map version 4.3.01 has been disabled. It is not compatible with version 4.9.8 of Store Locator Plus. Check the Store Locator Plus website for upgrade options. Most add ons have new versions available for download.” It does it to all the other add ons, except the Store Locator Plus – Premier plugin, it’s working fine. I was able to activate it fine. The Store Locator Plus: Enhance Search though, when I activate it, it breaks down the site. The site shows a HTTP 500 error when it was activated.

Store Locator Plus:4.9.7

Premier:4.9.7

Site URL:https://www.groundsmartrubbermulch.com

Can you please advise?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

That is because you no longer need Enhanced anything, it is replaced by Experience add-on which you should have access to as a Premier subscriber.

Log into your account, and under the WordPress Products you should see Downloads, Click on that and download EXP.

Once you have downloaded it get rid of , deactivate and delete those old Legacy (enhanced , etc) add-ons.

Sorry for any confusion. Here is some info about Premier subscription and where to enter idi f you are having difficulty accessing.

I am reviewing the premier changelog, the developer just updated how the renewals and auto updater works so it may look different on your screen then it does for me, but you should be able to access all the  downloads. , I noted in your account you had already downloaded Power to replace Propack and tagalong

Let me know if you have any issues or questions after  accessing .

You will want to review the documentation  site since verbiage may have changed. You will also see a lot of additional features with Premier.

Jackie
    Participant

That works!

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Awesome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Activate The Plugins’ is closed to new replies.