Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Can't Access Manage Locations Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Alright so I’m running two multi-sites with this plugin. It works great on all the other sites (7) except one. For some reason on one of them, the Traditional Chinese language of our corporate site, it’s directing me to a “not found” page when I try to pull up the Manage Locations tab. I just updated the plugin yesterday, still having issues.

http://www.npiccorporate.com/zh-hant/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing your plugin environment,
    I cant log into your Account to see what you are talking about. Is the issue that the back end of the SLP Locations will not load? or the front end?

What do you have your admin user interface,pages set at? See today’s Blog about Janitor 4.4.03. You may want to review what your settings are. The Janitor Plugin is free. but be careful if you do decide to play around with it, some things cant be undone if you delete all your locations for instance, so make sure you have a backup.

. there are tutorial videos that will help you as well and  you can Search forums to see if there is info that will help: One that was resolved recently:
    For instance: Admin locations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.