Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

You sent the below email to me yesterday. For whatever reason, I cannot reply to the post you referenced even though I am logged in – so I’m making a new post to respond to you. The email address you have on record should be graphics@floeintl.com which is the same email I’ve been using to correspond to you and/or the developer for at least the past 3-4 years. cindyg@floeintl.com should not be used for anything – I’m guessing it exists in your system only because I used it when setting up the initial billing. Please use graphics@floeintl.com for any correspondence whatsoever concerning SLP. Thank you.

<span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>Cici wrote:</span><br style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-size-adjust: auto;” /><br style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-size-adjust: auto;” /><span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>We just sent an email to the email address on record, a Cindy Grey. We need to have you and our developer talk about your WP environment.  Please let us know if there is a better email address by either sending us an email via the contact us form ore provide us with one here.</span>

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for clearing that up, I will change it in the system if need be. That is the billing email. I will send you an email.

Cici
    Keymaster

Have you had a chance to reference the email sent to you from support regarding the number of times the premier is being validated?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot reply to post’ is closed to new replies.