Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I just updated the slp and now my locations do not show.  They are all in the database but nothing shows up.

https://www.firemagicgrills.com/Locate-Showroom

Attached is my plugin environment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Does your Google APi have a referrer restriction?  If I do not add anything into the search form and change radius and click on find locations the locations appear.  But when I type in a zip code it appears the geocoder is not working. I am going over the issue with lance. The geocoder APi on your site does not seem to be working correctly.  Did you update your APIs when you added a billing account with Google?

Ben
    Participant

yes, all apis were updated when we created our google billing account.

I use the same system on another site and it works properly.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hmmm,,, Ok So here is a test that Lance would like you to try, we noticed there was no region set on your map search when I searched it and sent the string to Lance:

try going to Settings/map/map domain and set it to something else, save, then set it back to United States

And report back if you see changes, errors or fixes

Ben
    Participant

I dont see a map domain.  Is the “Center map at”  section?

See the attached screen shot.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

So you do not see this screenshot attached??/  Documentation https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/google-map-domains-supported-in-slp/

Attachments:
    Ben
    Participant

Nope.  See attached.

Cici
    Keymaster

I cannot see the screenshot you attached due to its size , but thats ok. The developer and I  are mystified because we cannot reproduce this issue in any of our test sites or domains.   a couple of  people have reported similar.  I sent Lance your plugin environment. So unfortunately we need you to provide us a little more help to resolve the issue or to find the conflict with your configuration or with another plugin.

Could you go to the SLP General/Admin and enable WP debug. Please send us the debug log.  , send it to the contact us support 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.