Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jenni
    Participant

I have the Pro Pack specifically for bulk imports/exports. I just recently updated the pro pack and SLP to version 4.4.36 and now I cannot export my locations!

In the plugin menu I have the Reports tab. When I click it a weird looking menu shows up of just links to the other plugin tabs, “Run Report” button (which does nothing when clicked), Text that says “Top 10 Addresses Searched & Top 10 Results Returned, Export to CSV with checkbox underneath to “export all records”, and then two more buttons—”Top Searches” and “Top Results.”

When I check the “export all records” box under the Export To CSV text and hit the Run Report button, nothing happens. The page refreshes but nothing is exported or downloaded.

I was able to export in the previous version. Halp!

**Just to be clear, all SLP plugins are up to date as well as WordPress. Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin environment (see posting guidelines)  a screen shot is best, sometimes we can assess your situation and issue if we have the information requested.

There is a new version of SLP out 4.4.37 .

When you say wont export locations, are you speaking of Export/ download locations to a csv file  or the reports to a csv file?

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. Please when you post your Plugin environment, specify what it is you are trying to obtain as a result. The “export /download locations to a csv file”  is working for me….the locations export will  look  like this:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

If there is more info you can provide us about the reports section, a screenshot? I will add it for Lance to look into it if there is an issue with reports…thanks

Jenni
    Participant

I have attached the screenshots of how I am trying to export the locations (yes the exporting function that downloads them to a .csv file).

I click on the Reports tab. It brings up the weird looking menu (same menu for plugin, just weird layout). I check the Export to CSV box and hit Run Report. It then takes me to another menu that is the same as the previous but with the updated look. I go to the details tab and check Export to CSV box again and nothing. It just looks like the page refreshes but I get nothing.

Everything is up to date. I don’t understand. It worked before, but since the latest update it quit.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

You can still export locations to a csv file, it  is still under  the Locations tab under Bulk actions, (see attached)

The new back end Admin UI looks different.

Under the reports,

I tried the  Export top results to csv and it is exporting perfectly…but the Top searches export  csv file doesn’t look right to me…so I am adding that to a fix for Lance to look at next time he updates..

Is that the one you are trying to export?

P.S. I cant see your plugin environment, the screenshot you have is of the info page not the Plugin environment.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Jenni,

The ProPack 4.5.07 with Reportsexport is under a separtate tab called reports now if you ahve updated to the latest SLP 4.5.08 xx and above you need to download the current version of ProPack from your account.  Otherwise you may opt to Upgrade to the newer Power add-on.

The export search reports has been tested and works with 4.5.07.  if you need to post an update please start a new thread and provide the versions tab under PLUGIN  environment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Export Locations’ is closed to new replies.